Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2 of BCP's

Yesterday I started my birth control pills.  I was sure that I wouldn't have side effects for a few days and hoped I didn't have any. lol Boy was I wrong.  First I had some hot flashes.  Thankfully I haven't had any of those today. Then I realized at 9pm that I hadn't eaten dinner.  I think the BCP is causing me to not be hungry right after I take it b/c I noticed I wasn't hungry again tonight at dinner time.  After I ate last night I felt really nauseous and had indigestion for the rest of the evening.  I took some nausea and indigestion medicine before bed and slept well.  But I did have a lot of crazy dreams.

Today the side effects aren't as bad.  I feel a lil nausea but I had some ginger tea which helped, and I think I'll be taking some Vitamin B-6 tonight(that's supposed to help). I'm hoping that will help.  I feel the indigestion coming on but I think I'll be doing something about that sooner rather than later tonight.

2 days down, 12 days to go on the BCP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment